Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CRACK THE FEAR OF AGEING!

"Oh I'm...." or "Oh I'm not...." are very common responses to questions related to ageing. Well, everybody wants to remain young forever, especially women  :). That describes how much we love our bodies but unfortunately we cannot help the natural law of approaching towards greater nos. Natural beauty and health have a lot to do with how we feel.
Can we crack this fear of age, being associated with ageing? This discussion compels me to remember Girish Karnad's play Yayati  :). So, we may look young for different reasons, we may feel young at heart for different reasons but at the same time we also ought to become wise as days pass by in our lives in order to understand that ageing is more about evolving as a human being :). About taking care of physical beauty...Yes, we have to take care of it too because the higher power resides in it.
Please comment:)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think the fear of aging bothers me. What bothers me that power sometimes corrupts people. However, the power that women have,they mostly use for the humankind - their children, family, community and society. Of course there are exceptions too to everything.

    Women what do you think? Do you agree with me? Have you heard of incidences where power has corrupted women?
    Look forward to your experiences about the women power.
    Renu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    This sentence .. '' ageing is more about evolving as a human being '':
    you gave me a new perception of thinking about my age.

    Thanks.

    Fouzia.

    ReplyDelete